How do I send a gift, or get a refund on a gift I received?
If you’re interested in gifting your voucher to a friend or family, member just follow these steps:
- Find the deal you would like to gift.
- Click "buy now."
- Select a quantity from the "gifts" drop-down menu.
- Choose how you would like the gift to be sent.
- Fill in the contact information for the recipient of your gift. Depending on the option you select, you’ll enter your recipient’s enter name, email address, and an optional personal message.
- Hit "send my gift," and your gifting is complete!
If you are trying to give a give post-purchase, follow these steps:
- Log into your LivingSocial account and click “my vouchers.”
- Scroll down to the selected deal and click “give as gift.”
If you marked your voucher as a gift when making the purchase but did not select a recipient, we will email that voucher directly to you. You can access your voucher under the “my vouchers” tab in your account. If you’re still interested in gifting your deal, forward the voucher email to your friend or select “give as gift” under “my vouchers.” If you’d like a refund for a gift a friend has given you, a LivingSocial representative will be happy to process a refund in Deal Bucks, so you can enjoy another offer through LivingSocial.
You can request a refund up until the date of expiration on your voucher. Before we process your refund, you must add your voucher to your LivingSocial account.
Follow These Steps to Refund Your Gift:
- In your email account, locate your gift email.
- Open the email and click the “claim your gift voucher here” link, located near the bottom of the email.
- The LivingSocial site will prompt you to log into your account.
- After successfully logging into your account, you'll find the gifted voucher in the “'my vouchers” section of your account. Once you’ve added your voucher to your LivingSocial account, please contact us for a refund via the phone number listed at the bottom of this page.