What are Deal Bucks?
Deal Bucks are account credits that can be applied toward the purchase of most LivingSocial Deals. Deal Bucks are automatically applied to your LivingSocial purchases, unless specifically restricted by The Fine Print of a deal, prohibited by our Terms and Conditions or otherwise indicated at the point of purchase. You can check your Deal Buck balance and the expiration dates of your Deal Bucks by clicking here.
There are a few times when you cannot use Deal Bucks. The big ones are:
- Deal Bucks cannot be exchanged for cash or deposited into a bank account.
- Deal Bucks cannot be transferred to another member’s account.
- Deal Bucks cannot be used with the following:
- Gift Cards
- LivingSocial Plus membership fees
- Where The Fine Print of a deal explicitly prohibits it
- To purchase other Deal Bucks
- Other purchases indicated in our Terms and Conditions
- Purchases indicated at the point of purchase as ineligible for Deal Bucks.
When do Deal Bucks expire?
Deal Bucks have varying expiration dates, with most expiring five years from the purchase date. Deal Bucks not purchased but acquired through a promotion, sweepstakes, or other means typically have shorter expiration dates. Your Deal Bucks balance and their related expiration dates are listed in your account. We encourage you to check your current balance in your account, which you can view here.
Why don't Deal Bucks apply?
We know you love your Deal Bucks, so we want to help figure out why they weren’t applied to your recent purchase. Before we dig in, we ask you check these quick tips first:
- Double-check the voucher you purchased to see if Deal Bucks are eligible to be applied. Any restrictions regarding the use of Deal Bucks will be listed in The Fine Print on the deal page or otherwise stated in our Terms and Conditions. Please note: Deal Bucks cannot be used with Gift Cards, for LivingSocial Plus membership fees, where The Fine Print of a deal explicitly prohibits it, to purchase other Deal Bucks, to purchase product offers, including product offers on our Families and At Home channels, for other purchases indicated in our Terms and Conditions or for purchases indicated at the point of purchase as ineligible for Deal Bucks.
- Make sure the currency of your Deal Bucks matches the currency of the voucher you would like to purchase. For example, if your Deal Bucks were issued in USD, but the purchase you made was in another currency, your Deal Bucks will not be automatically applied.